Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Joy of a Great Friend or..... Two.........or Three




Music Pick: Yellow Submarine
I would like to introduce you to Gert and Beek. Oh, you can't see them but Ryland can, and he can tell you all you want to know about them, until he senses your interest is purely for entertainment. Gert and Beek... don't they just sound like, well...... ducks. They actually invited themselves over for Family Home Evening the other night. I hope they got somthing out of the lesson. Gert and Beek are "good guys" to be sure, but even so this mother thought it might be time to invite some friends over with names a little more mundane, a name like Alex.









This is Alex. You can see him there on the left. He loves cars. Ryland would rather cut down jungle foliage while tracking a dinosaur, but cars are pretty "cool" too. I'm not sure if Alex has met Gert and Beek, however I do know they were "NOT coming to Alex's house" with Ryland. A kind of un-invitation it sounded like.
Do ya love 4 year olds? (seen or unseen).

7 comments:

MnS said...

Cute kid! Do either of his little buddies have an issue with chewing into each other??
Mark

MaRea Hess said...

I'm glad to see that you have been taken off the terrorest list of the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

Gurt and Beek...He is pretty dang creative! What a cute little monkey. Glad to have you back!

MaRea Hess said...

I love Gurt and Beek, i think they would make great friends just by their names alone. What a cut mutt! glad that you have a new post!

TnD said...

I love it. They say a good imagination in a kid is an indicator of a high IQ.

Angie said...

the new revamped picture is much better. I think that I could bennifit a lot from having a few gurt's and beek's in my life!

Melissa Thatcher said...

so dang funny. Glad this is documented. It will be great at his wedding one day. :)