Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PLEASE?

MUSIC; A REAL MUST with this one, It's... LOAN ME A DIME by Boz Scaggs

Some conversations you just wish you could save forever.

"MOM,(with puppy dog eyes or shall we call them 'polar bear eyes', they seem to have a great effect on peoples emotions.) will you buy me a "NICE........WAIT FOR IT..................RAT"(yes, he wants a RAT, why not a kitten or even a hamster?)


and then he begins using all his powers of persuasion. (I swear he had this music playing)

Mom, he will be a nice RAT. He will not have teeth. He will not poop, and not pee.............. actually, I will let him pee in our toilet.
"You will?"
"Ya, mom."

"How will you do that?"
(refer to photo)
"I will put him in a box with SEEZ".

"What is seez?" I ask
"Mom, say t......eez teez!"
I finally catch on....
"Oh, you mean Cheese"
"Ya," and he will eat seez."


He will not do anything. He will just walk and walk on your hand and up to your shoulder and he will just tickle you.

"I don't know Ry.......a RAT?"


"I TOLD YOU MOM, HE WILL BE A NICE RAT."

Now, I ask you .........IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND?







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad that you have this writen down, because I think that is the cutest thing one little monkey could say! Kim, he is such a cute kid, and can we say a verrrrry creative imagination. He is a very smart little boy!

Lynette said...

Ahhhh come on Mom...get the poor kid a rat!!!

Louis said...

Looks like you will shortly be the proud owner of a "nice" rat. I mean how can you say no to that?? What a cuttie!!

Amy said...

That is so cute! It sounds like he might be related to my Darien in his powers of persuasion.

We had 2 rats when we were growing up. We named them Calvin and Hobbes. They really were "nice rats."

Hess said...

That is really funny!!! What has he been watching lately? Maybe it's that new Rat cartoon. Boys are very funny aren't we glad they act the way they do.

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

A RAT! and Now a PIG! I need to see the "I want a PIG" entry. How could Ryland be anything but remarkable, creative, intelligent, charming and just plain wonderful - He's our grandson!

Jeff and Holly said...

So when are you going to get him that nice rat? He He. Have fun with that one.

I wish I would have written down then funny things my kids say. I need to get on that.